Quote

When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don't throw away the
ticket and jump off, but you sit still and trust the Engineer!!





Saturday, March 5, 2011

When God Changes Plans.....

"The End of Yourself is the Beginning of God" Bro. VanGeldrin said this the other day in our FBC chapel and it hasnt left my brain. It's really weird because it is soooo true. God often takes everything away so we can truly know God. I made plans and dreams for myself, and God had to take those all away. The only place I could safely look up and trust was God. It was then during the trials and storms that God held my hand all the way. It was no easy task. I wanted to know why. I searched for the reason this happened to me. Finally, I stopped looking and trusted the hand of God. I gave everything over to God, and He has shown Himself strong on my behalf. Its so true that you never know how strong your anchor is until you need it!! But I would never know God or have a personal Best Friend relationship with God today if He had never brought me face down. Our Plans don't change, our Changes are Planned!! God saved me from the worst mistake of my life, and for that I am truly thankful!!!

No comments: