Quote

When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don't throw away the
ticket and jump off, but you sit still and trust the Engineer!!





Sunday, March 13, 2011

Relationship with Jesus Christ...

"It doesn't matter how far you are from the world, but how close you are to God." Marne Palmani
God is looking for some Christians who will be faithful to Him. It is hard for me sometimes as I look around at the world and the Church. There are so many Christians who call themselves "Christians" but they look and act and dress and talk exactly like the world. At work, I do my best to uphold a Christian testimony, but it is very hard when there are other people who call themselves Christians but do not have the same convictions as I do. Even worse, the world looks at the two and gets confused. It is hard to understand why there are Christians who act like the world. I do not blame them, because it is hard to understand. God doesnt care how far you are from the world, He cares about how close you are to Him! What is a real personal relationship with God? Only until God takes you and brings you to your absolute lowest point, will you understand how wonderful God is. It is at your lowest point that you seek God like youve never ever done before. God will always be there with open arms ready to accept you and wrap His huge arms of comfort around you. I would so much rather be closer to God than to have anything else of value in this world. Its only in God's arms of comfort that I truly realize how awesome He is for saving me. The story of crucifixion of Jesus Christ is so convicting, because I come to grips that Christ loved me so much that He was whipped, He was mocked, and He was dragged, and had a crown of thorns PLANTED in His brow...He suffered so much that I might have a home in heaven with Him someday. God is truly amazing. God is my best friend. He is truly always there. Thank-you God for everything you do for me!! If only every Christian could come to grips and realize just exactly what Christ did on Calvary...and then maybe they would give up conveniences for the cause of Christ....

No comments: