Quote

When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don't throw away the
ticket and jump off, but you sit still and trust the Engineer!!





Thursday, March 24, 2011

God's Will- Nothing More Nothing Less, Nothing Else!!

God is so good! Last week was an awesome week. Kirstein (one of my college friends) was kidding around with me, and I with her. I made the comment a few weeks ago, that I could see her being a pastor's wife. She looked at me and said"no, but I can see you being one!." So from there we have always been going back and forth on that issue. It is amazing to see how God works though, because I have never envisioned myself as a pastor's wife, and I knew I never had anything in me, no talents or anything to be a pastor's wife. But God kept speaking to my heart about it. Last Wednesday, there was a pastor from TN who came for our chapel. He spoke on how he was just a backwoods guy, and God spoke to him and asked him to preach. He didn't understand how or anything but God wanted to use him. That was his message and He spoke on just obeying God, it doesn't matter what you are or what you think you are God can still use you! He went to Isaiah and Moses where Moses made a whole lists of reasons he couldnt serve God, but God knows everything. He made you after all, do you think He doesn't know what you are capable of? It was an awesome message, and I surrendered to be a pastor's wife that morning. It was an awesome thing to be at peace in my heart, because I know that whatever God wants out of my life, I am willing to do it. Sometimes God just wants a willing heart. He may not want me to be a pastor's wife, but He does want to know if I am willing. And its awesome to realize that God is with me whereever I go and whatever I do. I am so excited to see what God is going to do with my life!!

No comments: