Quote

When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don't throw away the
ticket and jump off, but you sit still and trust the Engineer!!





Wednesday, March 9, 2011

God Bless Little Girls....

Today at work, I waited on a group of eight people. The table was very sweet to me, but there were three girls who were like in K-4. They all had blonde hair, and blue eyes. They were adorable!! The kids said the cutest things too. One of the girls kept repeating what everyone wanted to drink. And she looked up at me and said, "I would like a diet coke too please!" she had the biggest blue eyes, and she made me laugh because it was so unexpected! A short while later when I came back with the drinks, and they were ordering the food, this same little girl was watching her mother. "Sweetie, what would you like to eat?" she said nudging her husband that I was taking orders who was busily engaged in conversation. He looked up and apologized and began to tell me. This cutie pie tapped her mom and said, "Mommy, why did you call him sweetie?" Her mother began to explain that it was because she loved him...but she was so cute and adorable. I love little kids :)
Anyways, its in the middle of midterm week so I must prepare for them....my last midterm week!!

No comments: