Quote
When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don't throw away the
ticket and jump off, but you sit still and trust the Engineer!!
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Thursday Night....
Church was awesome tonight!! Today is Thursday, and we had a missionary family to the soldiers come and present their work. It is sad because in America there are already billboards up about Muslims taking over Christianity. Very sad...but then Jay Stephens preached. He preached from Revelation 2. My co-worker Shannon came to church. She just got saved on Sunday night!! I was soo happy for her, and she seems to be more happy too...I really glad she got saved and baptized. :) We went to Denny's afterwards, and had a blast!! I thank God everyday for saving me. Im so glad He knows what is best for our life, and intervenes on our behalf. :) Thank you God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment