Today was awesome!! Ok so last night I get asked to teach 1st grade. I was a little suprised, because I had just graduated from Bible college on Thursday, and I was already asked to sub a class. It was very interesting. I was very nervous, and even more so when I found it was Spirit Week at the CHristian School. It was going to be Nerd Day so I had my brother to come in as "Mr. Nerd", and do some jokes and things for the kids. They LOVED him sooo much :) It was a very tiring day!! I lost control of the kids after 1 p.M....because they were so hiper and tired of school. All in all it was a pretty awesome day! I learned that Experience is definitely the best teacher. :)
Quote
When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don't throw away the
ticket and jump off, but you sit still and trust the Engineer!!
Monday, May 9, 2011
Nerd Day!!
Today was awesome!! Ok so last night I get asked to teach 1st grade. I was a little suprised, because I had just graduated from Bible college on Thursday, and I was already asked to sub a class. It was very interesting. I was very nervous, and even more so when I found it was Spirit Week at the CHristian School. It was going to be Nerd Day so I had my brother to come in as "Mr. Nerd", and do some jokes and things for the kids. They LOVED him sooo much :) It was a very tiring day!! I lost control of the kids after 1 p.M....because they were so hiper and tired of school. All in all it was a pretty awesome day! I learned that Experience is definitely the best teacher. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment