Quote

When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don't throw away the
ticket and jump off, but you sit still and trust the Engineer!!





Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sometimes We Wait...

Patience=Waiting on God's Timetable!! Waiting on God is one of the hardest things to do. it is necessary, but oh so hard to wait on God. I love Isaiah 40:31 "But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength they shall mount up with wings as eagels, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint." God's waiting until we are ready for His will, sometimes. Sometimes we must go through times of hardship and loneliness so God can show us who He really is. It is hard for me to trust God that He will supply my every need, I want it and I want it now! God gives strength. God doesn't tell us to wait and then ignore us, He gives us strength as we wait. Infact His strength is abnormal- He gives strength to keep on in the race and not get discouraged!! God always gives us confidence when we are doing the right thing. He gives us courage as we struggle to serve Him while we are waiting. He also has fellowship with us. God doesn't give up on us or ignore us, He simply shows us that He wants to be closer to Him in the waiting process!!
FAITH BEGINS WHERE MAN'S POWER ENDS!!! Its when I realize that I cannot accomplish anything on my own, or fix my own problems, that I realize that God can! God has a specific plan for my life, and I just need to trust Him to work everything out. God's plans are always so much more awesome than anything that I could ever dream up anyways!

No comments: