
It was another day at Steak N Shake today. It was very steady, so I was glad. Andy was on his break when he decided to see if he could win a stuffed animal from the toy machine we have there. Now hardly anybody wins out of this toy machine, but Andy determines that he's gunna win something. He finally conviced me that he would if I would give him some quarters lol.... so ya I give in and give him the quarters. :) Well he loses!
"You're not supposed to lose." I told him.
"But its right there, I know I can get it this time. Just give me one more chance." His puppy dog eyes were huge.
"All right. But only one more time." Lol...he was so funny. But he won! He got a red dog which he called Scrappy. And after flaunting his ability he gave me the dog. He's soooo cute too :) :) (THE DOG) I want to make sure I clarify that! Then we took a picture.
Ya this was AFTER Happy Hour when it was slow....
Steak N Shake- Its been fun, its been real but it hasnt been real fun!! LOL...good times Kathy!!
Thanks guys for listening. talk more later.......
No comments:
Post a Comment