So Ya I was on my way to work yesterday, and I was taking pics of myself...lol...dnt worry not while I was driving...u know when I was at the light....:) :) Yesterday was a very interesting day. I usually am not late, but I arrived at like 4:05 when I was supposed to be there at 4. I walked in and the restaurant was crowded!! Tables everywhere full of ppl. So I went to make shakes and buss tables and stuff....that was fun...lol....It was a good day pretty much but I was scheduled to get off at eleven. Now it was dead, and I was so tired from this weekend and with church in the morning at ten thirty I was just ready to go. So with permission I got my sidework done, and clocked out just as teens started coming in the door. In no time at all there were over 40 teens in our restaurant, and other tables coming in as well. I had already clocked out, and was preparing to get my tips and leave. However, my mangaer had gone to the back to make shakes, and she was so busy I didn't even bother asking her to get my tips. What prepared to be a quiet evening, turned into chaos. There was laughter and loud teens talkng everywhere, the shake machines were going, steakburgers were now being cooked, and the place just turned into chaos as everything became louder and more urgent. I started helping my coworkers even though I was off the clock. I wanted to go home, but they needed my help. One of my coworkers later gave me 5 dollars for helping her out. That was really sweet of her! At eleven 45 I finally got my tips and got out of there. But that was a very interesting day. Steak N Shake always has something in store for my life. :) :) Ok now Im going to rest before choir practice tonight. Love you guys!!!
Quote
When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don't throw away the
ticket and jump off, but you sit still and trust the Engineer!!
Sunday, May 30, 2010
So Ya I was on my way to work yesterday, and I was taking pics of myself...lol...dnt worry not while I was driving...u know when I was at the light....:) :) Yesterday was a very interesting day. I usually am not late, but I arrived at like 4:05 when I was supposed to be there at 4. I walked in and the restaurant was crowded!! Tables everywhere full of ppl. So I went to make shakes and buss tables and stuff....that was fun...lol....It was a good day pretty much but I was scheduled to get off at eleven. Now it was dead, and I was so tired from this weekend and with church in the morning at ten thirty I was just ready to go. So with permission I got my sidework done, and clocked out just as teens started coming in the door. In no time at all there were over 40 teens in our restaurant, and other tables coming in as well. I had already clocked out, and was preparing to get my tips and leave. However, my mangaer had gone to the back to make shakes, and she was so busy I didn't even bother asking her to get my tips. What prepared to be a quiet evening, turned into chaos. There was laughter and loud teens talkng everywhere, the shake machines were going, steakburgers were now being cooked, and the place just turned into chaos as everything became louder and more urgent. I started helping my coworkers even though I was off the clock. I wanted to go home, but they needed my help. One of my coworkers later gave me 5 dollars for helping her out. That was really sweet of her! At eleven 45 I finally got my tips and got out of there. But that was a very interesting day. Steak N Shake always has something in store for my life. :) :) Ok now Im going to rest before choir practice tonight. Love you guys!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment