Unfortunately I spent this day on my way to work. If the day had been busy, it would have been worth it, but it was a very slow day, and my co workers found nothing to do but complain about our managers. It bothered me very much to hear them complaining because what they don't realize is that our managers are humans and they make mistakes just like they make mistakes.
But anyways, for lunch today I ate our new chicken sandwhich was absolutely delicious!!! :) :) Chick fil a chicken sandwhich tastes almost as good, and my brother PHilip and I (he works at Chik fil a) so we teast each other all the time about whose is better...lol...
Now I am at home watching a film with the family "Prisoner of Zenda".
I hope everyone had a fabulous Memorial Day :) :) Don't forget that Righteousness exalteth a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people. As long as we keep God first, our nation will be successful and prosperous, but when we take God out of the home, and the school, and the government then our nation is doomed to failure. Something to think about today......
No comments:
Post a Comment