Quote

When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don't throw away the
ticket and jump off, but you sit still and trust the Engineer!!





Wednesday, September 19, 2007

God IS Good!

Ok so yesterday I started my first secular job for 'real'! lol..Ok so I work as a waitress. And yesterday I actually waited tables all by myself. I was really proud of myself. I got alot of good tables, and I was suprised at one of the tables, the group left me a ten dollar tip!! When the day was done, I truly thanked the Lord. He has been so good to me. I had been praying and praying all yesterday that HE would b ewith me, as I went to work. He truly was with me, and I hope to be a great witness and testimony to all those around me. I am thankful for the coworkers there, they are a realy help and encouragement. They are really willing to help me when I am lost and dumbfounded. Praise the Lord though, Im so thankful for what He is doing in my life.
Well, I need to get to chapel.
I hope you all have a great day serving our one and only King of Kings and Lord of Lords!

2 comments:

Ginger said...

I am so glad your job went so well yesterday! 10 dollar tip very neat!
Ginger

Autumn swap hosts said...

Hey, we were wondering if you like to join in, on our autumn swap.
If you would here is the link.

www.autumnswap.blogspot.com